Power Play – Managing Power Positively
Facilitated by Roz Mc Cormick
Date: Wednesday 20 December 10 – 4:30pm
Venue: The Mill, Lodge Lane, Derby
£75 to include a light lunch
This full day’s workshop focuses on professional relationships and explores ways and means to create productive, positive and clear communication. Using evidence-based strategies designed to increase capacity to interact positively, you will explore how to deal with even the most challenging individuals and colleagues. This unique event will equip you to shift your perspectives and perceptions and importantly, it will invite you to leave any feelings of professional powerlessness at the door on your way out.
- Understand the principles of behavioural escalation and professional presence
- Understand the impact of professional powerlessness and links with professional power misuse
- Identify personal patterns of interaction with power and conflict
- Increase self awareness and ability to refine own responses
- Positively increase professional authority
Roz McCormick has over 25 years experience working with groups and individuals. She is a former Probation Officer and trainer of professionals in Children’s Social Care. She has professional qualifications in Action Learning Set facilitation, adult education, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Non Violent Resistance and Thomas Kilman Conflict Mode indicator. She is currently undertaking a level 7 course in Coaching and Mentoring.
Contact: Keren Adler for booking and further information
mobile: 07807 753574Read more